Monday, February 05, 2007

(no title...wala maisip eh ^_^)

Pahirap na ng pahirap ang buhay ng mga Pilipino itinaas pa ng Globe ang unlimited. In case you don't know, the unlimited texting became more expensive. At ang maahhhhaaaaaallll........ Php20 for just a day and Php80 for four days. Aaah! Welga ako to death. Can't afford!! Err. Imagine, you have 100 pesos in your account and you want to register for four days, eh 'di 20 nalang natira sa load mo..... Huhuhu. How cruel can life be? Ang buhay ay hindi na makatarungan. Haha! Crazy.

* * * *

I would like to say Congatulations to Camille Rico! Haha! Uuy, may digicam na siya. Chika ka! ^_^

* * * *

NOTE:
12 days to go before field trip! Yey! ^_^

because i'm just someone in love with you ... at 6:34 PM
0 people told me what i'm doing is stupid

foolishly in love

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Jemimah Blanca Y. Quiambao a.k.a. Mai, Mamai, Mol, Mimah, etc. I'm one of the strangers living in this world since 09.25.91. I'm only 15. I'm crazy, loud, fun to be with, gossip girl, sarcastic, fashionista, sweet, princess, nice, blah, blah, blah. I know how to play the piano. A drummer wanna-be. I don't have to change who I am because this is the real me. Hate me. Love me. I don't care. I'm plastic. Frank. Mysterious. I'm just a teenage girl that has a heart and I still have my SOUL. I hate beavers, cockroach, rats, etc. Don't YOU dare ruin my life or else I'll ruin yours.

what i ever gave you


notes